The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

No Shave November?

I tried to do No Shave November last year and was on my way to a great and glorious beard (I can grow a nice thick beard)! But that year most of my facial hair turned white and the beard became much more wirey than I expected. It was just downright uncomfortable! So clean shaven for me it is!

I tried to do No Shave November last year and was on my way to a great and glorious beard (I can grow a nice thick beard)! But that year most of my facial hair turned white and the beard became much more wirey than I expected. It was just downright uncomfortable! So clean shaven for me it is!

Mustache, Don... Mustache!

Oddly enough...it wasn't the color that bothered me (too much)...but was more about how much more think and wirey it had become. It was really uncomfortable growing it in. Plus...I have to many products that I want to buy...err...acquire...!
1f60b.png

I share your dismay. My beard contains far more grey than I had thought, turns out I am an old man. I am still a ways from the santa white but I share the Sean Connery salt and pepper.

I share your dismay. My beard contains far more grey than I had thought, turns out I am an old man. I am still a ways from the santa white but I share the Sean Connery salt and pepper.

Yup that is me...though I think I contain more salt than I do the pepper.

Random stache update! Over halfway through the month and it's coming in pretty nice, but should keep improving with time. I think I'm going to keep it through the winter (to my wife's chagrin... ).

No, thank you. I'm not in the market for a used car.

It’s November 1st. Let’s see those shave videos you scruffy hooligans!

Back