The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

No Shave November?

I'd be caveman status if I didn't shave for a month. I'd be painting my beard in true mammoth painting fashion!

Ever since I face planted out the back of a truck, the right side of my face doesn't grow in properly. I haven't gone more than 3 or 4 days without shaving since college.

Oh, good timing folks. I just joined to talk about shaving and now all of you are going to stop shaving for the month of November?

Oh, good timing folks. I just joined to talk about shaving and now all of you are going to stop shaving for the month of November?
\n\nWe can always talk Shaving...... whether we are actually shaving or not. And I will still need to partially shave. Neck will Get too itchy if I don’t.

\n\nI\'ll still be shaving. Not sure you\'ll learn much from me other than the fine details of redness and irritation
1f604.png

Two things happens when I grow a beard: 1) It's splotchy on my cheeks, 2) It's all gray. My mustache is only partially gray, but my beard is all gray. I know it has nothing to do with the fact I'm in my 60's, so I can't figure out why such a phenomenon happens. Any ideas are appreciated! LOL! I'll be joining you in No-shave November with my mustache.

Two things happens when I grow a beard: 1) It's splotchy on my cheeks, 2) It's all gray. My mustache is only partially gray, but my beard is all gray. I know it has nothing to do with the fact I'm in my 60's, so I can't figure out why such a phenomenon happens. Any ideas are appreciated! LOL! I'll be joining you in No-shave November with my mustache.
What's wrong with grey? That's experience and knowledge. Rock that Dave!

I am shaving and I will mock the scruffians relentlessly. Or not, either way ... i’m not in.

I would love to do a no shave month but the job won't allow it. The only time I can get away without shaving is when I'm on leave and the weekends.

I would love to do a no shave month but the job won't allow it. The only time I can get away without shaving is when I'm on leave and the weekends.

Yep, been there. When I was active duty we never did anything for Movember, but most of us participated in Mustache March, which is kind of an Air Force tradition.

Yep, been there. When I was active duty we never did anything for Movember, but most of us participated in Mustache March, which is kind of an Air Force tradition.

Yeah...I always had a good laugh when the AF guys would be walking around with their molestaches in March...

Nope. My November thing is Nomadvember, when I use my C&E Nomad all month. I can't stand being scruffy.

Back