The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New TSC Logos for Video usage

I for one…am very surprised by how short pararescue people are. I don’t know why, I just imagined them being a smidge taller
Have you been in an HH60 or Osprey???, plus we need to crawl into hidy places... and @CBLindsay

1651115581326.png

Compaction due to excessive parachute head landings. Very common.
Not far from the truth LOL

I for one…am very surprised by how short pararescue people are. I don’t know why, I just imagined them being a smidge taller
The first time I did a helo op out of a CH46...I hit my head going out the back. Same for a CH53. And those are not small helos!

Hitting your head, going out of a helo, sounds pretty fatal….. you must have one tough noggin! Was the helo OK?
So the Air Force guy wants to make a funny about air craft? You have to be one tall dude to hit your head on a rotor.

1651266975795.png

Man. I have been barfed outta dozens of Chinooks. During a night op in the jungle I was counting heads on the ramp and scorched my rag top in the back blast. Good times.
Yeah...it can get hot behind the exhaust!

Back