The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New TSC Logos for Video usage

And yet - Barber Dave denies what is rightfully so - those are Army colors through and through 😂

OR...just general military colors. I seem to recall my time on deployments that ALL services (even the Coast Guard and Air Force...if you can call them services) wore those colors.

View attachment 81041

😂😂😂 - I’ll just say everyone borrowed from us (in a loving, respectful manner)
Well, again, we had to keep it simple for those folks who had negative ASVAB scores and had to join The Marines, or worse yet the Army, and indeed I wore od green as it was easier to wash than that glorious blue our valets kept so crisp and clean, 😜

One minor thing, it looks like there is no padding around the logo, sp it’s flush up against the borders.

One minor thing, it looks like there is no padding around the logo, sp it’s flush up against the borders.
These are not the ai files just a mix of jpg and png that have been flattened for easy usage for member videos, since use of the logo for any other reasons needs to be approved, and in the case of commercial usage paid for, since they will be a trademarked item we kept them simple.

These are not the ai files just a mix of jpg and png that have been flattened for easy usage for member videos, since use of the logo for any other reasons needs to be approved, and in the case of commercial usage paid for, since they will be a trademarked item we kept them simple.
Oh sorry, I wasn’t clear, I mean at the top left of the website itself. Makes sense to crop the actual logo tight.

(even the Coast Guard and Air Force...if you can call them services)
Whoa now…. The Air Force put the services into the Armed Services. You have to admit, we have the best Golf Courses and the best Visiting Quarters of any of the “services”.

And @Scuttlesoap, since the AF is wearing OCPs now, I could argue that those are Air Force colors too…. But I won’t.

Whoa now…. The Air Force put the services into the Armed Services. You have to admit, we have the best Golf Courses and the best Visiting Quarters of any of the “services”.

And @Scuttlesoap, since the AF is wearing OCPs now, I could argue that those are Air Force colors too…. But I won’t.
But the Marine Corps was born in a Bar. Top that!

Back