The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New shaving soap

LNHC

Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations
Artisan Retailer
For anyone wondering, I have finalized my shaving formula and started production. I have new jars and new labels as well. I will have a launch date in my newsletter at the beginning of next month.

For anyone wondering, I have finalized my shaving formula and started production. I have new jars and new labels as well. I will have a launch date in my newsletter at the beginning of next month.

Excellent!

Oh no! Now my existing tubs of Lisa's NHC are rapidly depreciating assets. I'll have to shave three times a day just to get through existing stock.

Exciting times for you Lisa. Best wishes for this new chapter.

Oh no! Now my existing tubs of Lisa's NHC are rapidly depreciating assets. I'll have to shave three times a day just to get through existing stock.

Exciting times for you Lisa. Best wishes for this new chapter.
maybe save one or two, there might be diehards who are willing to pay extra $ for them after they are extinct from my website lol.

Thanks for the well wishes, I appreciate it.

I got the newsletter today and was stoked then I see I have to wait 9 whole days to order my soap.
that's great. You're welcome to share the coupon code if you want to those who don't get the newsletter.

Thanks,

Lisa

unfortunately you can only use one coupon at a time.

Sorry
1f625.png
just the way my store is set up.

Lisa

that works for me I just didn’t want there to be any confusion if someone else wanted to know. I got a special scent I need anyway that the 20% works for!!!

How about a resurrection of this thread. Loved me some Smoked Black Tea today
Sunday March 31, 2019
2019 Shave # 92 ( 145 Consecutive Shaves )
Razor: Game Changer .84
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (3)
Brush: The Shaving Cadre 1st Anniversary Brush
Soap: LNHC Smoked Black Tea
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Proraso Green
EdT: Stirling Mountain Man
IMG_20190330_194844700.jpg

Excellent resurrection! I absolutely love Smoked Black Tea! I need to get some more LNHC soap though!

Back