The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

NEW release! Only this time I'm not alone! Fresh Lime is ready! See post # 32

UPDATE:
Fresh Lime release!

Well I got the shipment of Shave Soap from Chris so it's time to release the collaboration Fresh Lime Shave Soap and Skin Food Splash. I have to say this project was a pleasure working with Chris. A true gentleman an overall nice guy!
A little about the shave soap. The Fresh lime is based off of Chris's Premium base but then he made a couple of changes to the base that he had some ideas on like adding fresh goats milk and then I sent him out camels milk and my EOS Complex to add to the Soaps skin care benefits and post shave feel. The soap has a light Lime scent and a food grade cooling ingredient that gives it about a 2 hr nice cool feeling that I found can be reactivated by a splash of water after that time if you should want to extend the feeling. I found the soap to be not as thirsty as mine so keep that in mind when loading it. We decided to use Chris's packaging for the soap and the amount of soap in the tub is 4oz or so as I think we all tend to add a little more than what's on the label.
The Skin Food Splash is in my normal packaging and no different than my normal ETHOS products ingredient wise other than the addition of Chris's blend of Lime Essential oil and a fragrance oil that actually also has a percentage of Lime EO in it. I added just a touch more Lime Essential oil to the blend to kick it up a notch and it's a bit more prominent and upfront than in the shave soap but adds a nice finish of the Fresh Lime scent. Also note that the cooling agent is not water or oil soluble so I've noticed a bit of settlement if the bottle sits to long but a simple shake before using brings the blend all together and I'm looking for a way to eliminate and I may have to do a process before adding it but I didn't want to have to wait weeks to release the products as the ingredient I think may work is about 2 to 3 weeks away from shipping to me and like I said a few shakes of the bottle and the slight and I mean ever so slight settling goes right away.

I'd like to add a disclaimer to take note of. Lime Essential oil can sometimes cause sensitivity to UV rays so keep that in mind if you plan on going out in the sun for long extended periods of time as you may get more red and even more sunburn that you normally would if you hadn't used the Lime EO.

So here is the way to buy it and Chris and I talked this all over since we live in different parts of the country and I'll list how you can purchase the products below.
1. If you want to purchase just the soap then please go right to CBL's website and get it there as Chris has a good stock of just the soap and the buying experience is easier having a website. Just put it in your cart and checkout.
2. If you want to purchase a set of the Shave Soap and Skin Food Splash then contact me at ethosgroomingessentials@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like and I'll give you a total price with shipping and then you can use PayPal to pay for your purchase. Also as a note this is temporary as my website is very close to being put up and you'll be able to purchase from there from that point forward. I'll announce it once it's active.

3. All sets come with a shave soap scoop and if you'd like any sample of a ETHOS Skin Food splash other than the Mysore Santal EDT just specify which one you'd like in your order.
4. I'm asking please when ordering through Paypal to make sure you add all your shipping information and the products your are ordering as I've really had a lot of issues with getting money sent for an order with no info on what the customer wanted or where to ship it to which makes my process take much longer as I have to trace back where the order came from and contact the customer to obtain the info I need to complete the order and ship it. This has been somewhat of a nightmare for me and has delayed everyone's orders and I'd say about 35 to 40% of all the orders were placed this way up to this point. So please remember this when ordering.
5.Shipping will be estimated based on your location but Chris and I decided that if an order was over $100 there would be a flat fee of $10. Shipping is getting more expensive and also slower so keep that in mind as I also have to change my shipping policy which I will post in the ETHOS First Release thread.
6. I'm sure Chris is ready to take Shave soap orders as of today and ship out in his normal time frame. I will also start taking orders and shipments will go out in the order that I get them starting on Tuesday.
7. One other note. With these difficult times if you want to reserve a Shave Soap set and your just not ready to pay for it right now please message me and I'll will gladly put them away for you up to two weeks before putting them back in inventory for sale. Hopefully this can help some.

I'm very excited about this collaboration and any future collaborations I may do as I'm on a mission to bring together more of a feeling of brotherhood amongst the Shaving Soap makers which I also believe will ultimately bring the members even closer as well.

I thank you all for the support I've gotten and I want you to know it is not going unnoticed and is very much appreciated!

Frank

View attachment 22594

Hi,When I read this I am really happy to use your products.You guys are committed to making superior shaving products.I will commit to using your products!Eugene Andersen

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Hi,When I read this I am really happy to use your products.You guys are committed to making superior shaving products.I will commit to using your products!Eugene Andersen

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir for the kind words and welcome to the Cadre! It’s a great forum with awesome members. I’m sure your going to enjoy being a member. 😊👍🏼

Back