The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New guy.

Welcome!!! :)

giphy.gif

During the depths of the pandemic, we started getting together in online video-chats using software called “Zoom”. to my knowledge we were the only shave group that did. It served both to deepen our friendships, and probably kept some of us sane. A true Godsend For which I for one am extremely grateful.

online video-chats using software called “Zoom”
We have them every other Sunday, and they can last 2-4 hours depending on who is on and what we are talking about. You can come and go as you please. The topic is never predetermined and goes all over the place. It's always a great time.

Both @Majorrich and @Spider covered it perfectly. Keep an eye out for zoom call signups.....normally a few days before a scheduled zoom call (there isn't one this sunday....Easter!.....but next sunday) in the General discussion forum. Just copy and add your name to the sign up list and our trusty leader and zoom call host, @BarberDave will send you an invite. You will need to have the Zoom app on your phone, tablet or computer and then you can join the fun and laughter (I think the link on the invite will prompt you to install the app if you don't already have it). Its a completely chill few hours of just sitting around and chatting and being able to catch up. I've only been able to pop in for a few minutes the past few zooms as I've been moving. But I look forward to the next zoom so I can see all my Cadre brothers. Again, its a no pressure kind of deal. You can chat if you want...or you can just hang out and listen.....we've even had members fall asleep during zoom calls.

Back