The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

National Selfie Day, Let's put faces with names

Well look at him. He's supposed to be there "working"

I bet there's arrowheads out there KJ. Just find a stream or old stream bed and you'll likely find some artifacts laying around. I have to hunt them in plowed fields around here.

I don't see any gray in your beard KJ. ...that's not fair!
Its there, but hides among the blonde.

Not enough age or stress in his life
1f602.png
I try to stay pretty low stress.

Well look at him. He's supposed to be there "working"
Had a couple hours to kill before we had to go to the airport.

I bet there's arrowheads out there KJ. Just find a stream or old stream bed and you'll likely find some artifacts laying around.

Im sure, but that was red rock canyon, a national park. There are petroglyphs and other remnants in the area.

[/QUOTE]
Im sure, but that was red rock canyon, a national park. There are petroglyphs and other remnants in the area.

Yup, that's super bad news to touch an artifact on Federal lands.

I have some petroglyphs on stones that were carved by Princess Littlefoot when she lived in Death Valley. She took those nice red sun baked rocks and carved the petroglyphs in them to look just like the ones you see on the canyon walls out there. I have one in my office and a guy stopped dead in his tracks saying "Mike, you can't have that." He thought thought it was real. Princess Littlefoot obtained the red rocks from private property so all is good since she did the carving on them herself and they are not artifacts. Beautiful though. I traded and got 7 or 8 of them from her.

Yup, that's super bad news to touch an artifact on Federal lands.

I have some petroglyphs on stones that were carved by Princess Littlefoot when she lived in Death Valley. She took those nice red sun baked rocks and carved the petroglyphs in them to look just like the ones you see on the canyon walls out there. I have one in my office and a guy stopped dead in his tracks saying "Mike, you can't have that." He thought thought it was real. Princess Littlefoot obtained the red rocks from private property so all is good since she did the carving on them herself and they are not artifacts. Beautiful though. I traded and got 7 or 8 of them from her.

Nice!

Back