The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

National Selfie Day, Let's put faces with names

You will for sure see me on a zoom call, just be prepared for a blurry eyed Josh at 1 am haha.
I know the feeling. I went on a few calls while I was in Iceland. Tired, but worth it. Always so much fun.

It feels like Christmas on the ranch. Cold, rainy, and the snow so close in the mountains, but sadly no white Christmas this year. So I channeled my inner Scotsman today

Yea , ok, it’s in the mid to high 40’s. But freezing for this desert rat. @CVargo i still have not used the parka orange traffic cone coat yet LOL

Merry Christmas Eve, Eve

66414675-A51D-4EE6-8AF9-A8ECADF7242B.png

It feels like Christmas on the ranch. Cold, rainy, and the snow so close in the mountains, but sadly no white Christmas this year. So I channeled my inner Scotsman today

Yea , ok, it’s in the mid to high 40’s. But freezing for this desert rat. @CVargo i still have not used the parka orange traffic cone coat yet LOL

Merry Christmas Eve, Eve

View attachment 123986
Loving the flat cap Dave, very British. Suits you sir!

Back