The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

National Selfie Day, Let's put faces with names

Thanks! That was in front of a self-catering hut. Since I retired, I hike to such huts during the week. Then there are few or no people there and I enjoy the peace and quiet.
Way to be! I am still about 20 years from retirement, so I’m stuck to going mostly on the weekends for the moment.

Hey Dave, so good meeting you!! Had a cracking time and you're a true gentleman. Considering this is the first time we met, the conversation was none stop and we had so much in common. Just goes to show, even a big pond (Atlantic) doesn't stop how beautiful the human race can be. Kudos to you Dave and the cadre. You will for sure see me on a zoom call, just be prepared for a blurry eyed Josh at 1 am haha.

Hey Dave, so good meeting you!! Had a cracking time and you're a true gentleman. Considering this is the first time we met, the conversation was none stop and we had so much in common. Just goes to show, even a big pond (Atlantic) doesn't stop how beautiful the human race can be. Kudos to you Dave and the cadre. You will for sure see me on a zoom call, just be prepared for a blurry eyed Josh at 1 am haha.
Enjoy the soap and aftershave as well a true representation of the old West

Back