The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

National Selfie Day, Let's put faces with names

I've been thinking about your scarf phase after the last one :)

I've been thinking about your scarf phase after the last one :)
I was talking with Amber about that on the way home. Last time they gave me a wrap to go over the scar to wear for like a week, and I recalled doing videos with it on a couple times. This time, nothing. Just the liquid bandage covering it.

It looks pretty good for just a day old. The zipper came to mind as my wife's scar (thyroid removal decades ago) looks like there could be one based on the stitch scars.

But a secret pouch would allow you to transport DE blades when travelling for a weekend.

Hi all. This is a picture I found of me but I bet it's at least 4 years ago. Pulled off at the top of Hoosier Pass Colorado in the spring. I no longer work for that company but still driving the same old rigs. 2020 Kenworth with a 2020 Heil Tank trailer. Yeah, I'm spoiled. Been doing this so long they like to keep me happy. I don't drive equipment with more than 400K miles on it anymore.
ME.jpg

Chicks dig scars right?

Should I post this pic in the other thread and claim it to be a straight razor injury? (Actually, that kinda hurts just thinking about it) lol

View attachment 69468
I had a very similar scar, and it eventually faded to almost nothing. I bet yours will too. In the meantime, just wear it with pride and make up some good stories to tell about it. :)

I was talking with Amber about that on the way home. Last time they gave me a wrap to go over the scar to wear for like a week, and I recalled doing videos with it on a couple times. This time, nothing. Just the liquid bandage covering it.
That's what Megan got too. She went into surgery same day as you, but for gallbladder. She got interior stitches and liquid bandage. No outer bandages which is very nice.

Back