The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

National Selfie Day, Let's put faces with names

Great time last night with my better half celebrating 2 great friends.

View attachment 59258
Now it's been awhile since I've done math at this level. But if there's Steve, Chuck, Frank, your wife, and Willie. Wouldn't this be spending time with the better 1/5? Or do Steve, Chuck, and Frank take turns? Are you all on different trains heading different speeds from different distances? Oh boy I need some bourbon. I'll be back later to solve this.

Now it's been awhile since I've done math at this level. But if there's Steve, Chuck, Frank, your wife, and Willie. Wouldn't this be spending time with the better 1/5? Or do Steve, Chuck, and Frank take turns? Are you all on different trains heading different speeds from different distances? Oh boy I need some bourbon. I'll be back later to solve this.
If Steve leaves Cleveland on a train heading East at 55mph and Willie is a frisbee, that means the square root of 10 equals cheese.

My "coyote stick" comes courtesy of our backyard raccoons saving me the decision on how to prune our plum tree earlier in the year. :cautious: Sadly I have a much heftier one to work on for exactly the same reason.

My "coyote stick" comes courtesy of our backyard raccoons saving me the decision on how to prune our plum tree earlier in the year. :cautious: Sadly I have a much heftier one to work on for exactly the same reason.
Maybe it should be a "Raccoon Stick"?

We loved it! Definitely going back. We’re already talking about trying to go back around Christmas.
I have liked it every time we have went. They're known for the Christmas stuff. My family ( my parents and my oldest ) went there earlier this year for a day or 2 earlier this year. Pre covid they were known for being a Christmas town.. I haven't went in a while so I don't know what they are doing for the holidays now but it used to be really good.

This is my sweet Bride, Kathy, and me visiting one of our local parks this spring. She had a stem cell transplant last year, so her hair is longer now. Her doc limited our fun to safe outdoor activities at the time, so we made the most of it. We're getting out a lot more now, and we hope to return to our volunteer work and do more traveling soon.

1.jpg

The wife and I in Helen GA from earlier in the week.

View attachment 63928

This is my sweet Bride, Kathy, and me visiting one of our local parks this spring. She had a stem cell transplant last year, so her hair is longer now. Her doc limited our fun to safe outdoor activities at the time, so we made the most of it. We're getting out a lot more now, and we hope to return to our volunteer work and do more traveling soon.

View attachment 63931
Great pics Mark and Charlie!

Back