The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Name The Product Contest Winner!

We now have a winner in the name the product contest!

UPDATE:

I made a mistake and didn’t see that @Scuttlesoap had picked the same name as @dmshaver. So in this case because of my mistake I’m calling 2 winners and both will receive a set as soon as it’s released.

An thank you @Spyder KJ for bringing this to my attention. Maybe I need a thicker pair of glasses!

Sorry guys I’m a little late as I said I’d name the winner by noon today. Well after pondering all the name submissions on both TSC and the other forum I finally picked the winner as I was going back and forth between 2 but I finally made the choice and I’m really happy with the name.

The winner is @dmshaver for his name submission “ Sándalo Artistico “ and I have to say a big congrats to him and he’ll be receiving the first set after the product is released.

To be clear this aroma blend is based off and inspired by the original AOS Sandalwood with a few of my own touches I put into the blend. I’ll post up the ingredient list when it’s ready for release and I’m very excited about this one. I’ll also post a photo of the label with the new name on it once my graphic designer changes the name on the label.

So once again congrats Dave on the excellent name choice and also a big thank you to everyone who participated as there were a lot of good ones on the list of names that where submitted.

Great shaves and and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Frank

Last edited:
Little Bugger stole my soap name! I thought I had copyrighted it 😂 - Just goes to prove - great minds think alike! I agree - we need a recount on Sandlal Wood McSandalface!

Ok I just got notice that I made a mistake and didn’t see that you had that name posted as well and I feel really embarrassed that I didn’t see it and I thought I went over them all but apparently not.

So as both you and Dmshaver picked the winning name I’m going to send both of you a set as soon as it’s released.
Can you email me your address please at EthosGroomingEssentials@gmail.com

Again so sorry!

I’m going to edit the post that announced the winner.

Frank

Ok I just got notice that I made a mistake and didn’t see that you had that name posted as well and I feel really embarrassed that I didn’t see it and I thought I went over them all but apparently not.

So as both you and Dmshaver picked the winning name I’m going to send both of you a set as soon as it’s released.
Can you email me your address please at EthosGroomingEssentials@gmail.com

Again so sorry!

I’m going to edit the post that announced the winner.

Frank
Frank-

Please - there is no need for apologies - I was teasing @dmshaver and having a llittle fun.

Please give him the Soap and AS - there is no need for two prizes believe me.

You are a good friend and your products have given me so much - top notch enjoyment!

This PIF was all in fun and we all had a great time throwing out names!

So again please - dmshaver deserves this. You are fantastic and I’m going to be first in line to BUY your Blood Orange because citrus makes the world go round!

Frank-

Please - there is no need for apologies - I was teasing @dmshaver and having a llittle fun.

Please give him the Soap and AS - there is no need for two prizes believe me.

You are a good friend and your products have given me so much - top notch enjoyment!

This PIF was all in fun and we all had a great time throwing out names!

So again please - dmshaver deserves this. You are fantastic and I’m going to be first in line to BUY your Blood Orange because citrus makes the world go round!
No no no! I insist on sending both of you a set!
My mistake so it’s the right thing to do!

Or if you’d rather have the Blood Orange I can send you that instead.

Thanks for the kind words my friend!

Back