The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Name The Product Contest Winner!

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Name the Product Contest!

So as some know on here I’ve been working on a somewhat similar aroma blend to the Vintage Art Of Shaving Sandalwood as it’s been requested by a bunch of wet shavers and customers. An based on some of the feedback I got from the first testers I knew right away I had to tweak the blend a bit more. So here’s the scoop I think I’ve gotten pretty darn close since I started this project and I’m about ready to start working on this shortly after getting a few other Shave soaps out the door so I figured let’s start the contest now and I’m going to call a end to the contest on March 18th at Midnight EST.

The label is 95% finished with maybe a few tweaks needed here and there but the only thing that needs to be done is get a name for this Shave soap and matching Skin Food Splashes and Lotions etc.

I used the genetic name Santal just for show purposes. This will go into the Niche Boutique Collection since this is not a 100% natural aroma blend because since Sandalwood is the most dominant aroma ingredient even if I used the least expensive Sandalwood it would not be financially possible to bring it out at the normal price points of my F Base Shave Soaps. So as far as the Aroma Blend there is a hearty dose of the real deal which is an nice creamy East Indian Sandalwood EO along with a Mysore Aroma Accord. The other aroma ingredients are all Essential Oils so I thought it would be better suited in the Niche Boutique Collection rather than having it sitting side by side with the Mysore Santal where 100% Real Mysore Sandalwood is used. So I didn’t want to confuse anyone.

So here’s the contest rules and their very easy. Everyone who participates can post 3 names, AND you don’t have to include all 3 at one time. Take your time if you like since we have like 2 weeks. I just ask that when you add another name to your list that you quote it and update it.

Also, this contest will be posted on another shaving forum as I’d like a lot of name suggestions.

The winner will get a set of the Shave Soap and Skin Food Splash or the Lotion if you’d rather have that in its place. Also the winners Shave soap will come in a beautiful custom 250 ml Frosted Glass Jar I get from Italy.

Below you’ll notice the photo of the label and I’m happy with what Monica and I came up with and I hope you all like it to. BTW it’s an image of a very old Sandalwood Tree if anyone was wondering.

Let the contest begin!

Thank you!

Attachments

• 311BBAE8-4F2C-4857-B709-DAC35064F792.jpeg
    311BBAE8-4F2C-4857-B709-DAC35064F792.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Keep the names coming guys. Some very good ones so far.

Thank you all for your participation !

Back