The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Mystery razor in mail?

Thats true , But , they could have already had it set up to send it out when you were still doing videos......
Highly doubtful. I haven't ever "reviewed" anything as a practice. That's not what my channel was about. And the kickstarter razors shipped a year ago. I've only done a handful of videos in the past 3 years.

I received this surprise razor in the mail today. I didn’t order it, and I’ve never even heard of it before. Did someone here send it to me?

Did maybe a Rudolph Buddy send me an early gift? If so, please let Rudolph know.

Anyone else ever heard of or used this razor? It uses a half DE and has a spring loaded head, maybe something like the leaf-twig?
View attachment 122323View attachment 122324View attachment 122325
It was me. I am guilty. It was for the Trick or treat thread. It has never been used.

All TSC Investigative Services are free of charge to all TSC members and done by the CEC Investigative Division.. and clandestine

It was me. I am guilty. It was for the Trick or treat thread. It has never been used.
Ahhhhh! Thank You, LOL. I had forgotten about that thread completely. I'll get around to trying it out when I'm done with my longevity challenge. In the meantime, I think my Fiancé wants to try it out.

Thanks Again!

Back