The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My Daily Constitutional

August West

TSC Yoda
Veteran
I like to go for a daily stroll to clear my head, breath the outdoor air, feel the elements on my face; and burn a calorie or two. So this is the place you and I can post our daily "workouts" both big and small. Hope you join the fun.

On deck today is an ab workout followed by 45 min cycling class.

Hmmm, I guess stopping into my local bagel shop and downing a bagel with cream cheese and two diet cokes each morning does not qualify? I have to work on this because I need to adopt one.

Hmmm, I guess stopping into my local bagel shop and downing a bagel with cream cheese and two diet cokes each morning does not qualify? I have to work on this because I need to adopt one.

Well, you did have to walk to the counter and place your order. Or did you use the drive thru? :LOL::LOL:

Seriously though, I hope you do adopt one.

Well Tony...from the title of the thread I was thinking of something different most of us do in the morning. I'll refrain...

Just got done with an hour long yoga session. Not goat yoga...just plain old yoga.

Well Tony...from the title of the thread I was thinking of something different most of us do in the morning. I'll refrain...

Just got done with an hour long yoga session. Not goat yoga...just plain old yoga.

Ha! A myriad of meanings. Etymology suggests there was quite a walk to the outhouse.

Don just to be clear. Just because the look is different the rules are still the same. "No pictures of Don in yoga pants!"

I like to start each morning with a vigorous session of stropping...then it’s all downhill from there. More recently I have taken to hand grinding some coffee beans for my first cup o joe. The grinding can take a good 3-5 minutes, nearly doubling my activity level. I’m a real go getter.

Does climbing 3 ladders to get up here to pull a small motor out and clean the frozen sawdust way from the limit switch count?

Does climbing 3 ladders to get up here to pull a small motor out and clean the frozen sawdust way from the limit switch count?

Shawn...come on...we all know you do real world man things. Stop emasculating us! 🤪

Loving the inside job aren't you ? ;)
HAHA!!! Yeah.... Well, MOST of it is inside. The blowers for the dust collection are pretty much the only outside stuff we have. Unfortunately, the limit switch all the way on top of the one silo is the one that likes to get hung up.

I like to start each morning with a vigorous session of stropping...then it’s all downhill from there. More recently I have taken to hand grinding some coffee beans for my first cup o joe. The grinding can take a good 3-5 minutes, nearly doubling my activity level. I’m a real go getter.

:D

Back