The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

minimalist wallet

The short list:

Andar
Duke – Strap to hold money ½ folded on one side. 2 card slots $29 4 x 3 The Duke

The Scout – Middle pocket for ½ folded money. 7 card slots. $35 4 x 3.25 The Scout

Walleteras
Solo II – Open side money slot for ½ folded money. Up to 8 cards. $28 Minimalist Front Pocket Wallet in Crazy Horse Leather - Solo II

Axess
Minimalist wallet – middle money slot for ½ folded money. Up to 8 cards. 3.1 x 4.3 $59 Minimalist wallet

Saddleback
Slim leather card wallet – two small card pockets and one 2-sided pocket for ½ folded cash. 4 x 2.75 $39 Slim Leather Card Wallet

Front pocket ID wallet – Same as above with an ID window and card slot on one side and 2 card slots on the other side $49 Front Pocket Leather ID Wallet
If you are rating them on pros and cons, you have to give Saddleback points for the tagline... I missed that the first time. Lol!
663c2fceb423e820e60ea978bdd37b5a.jpg

And... where is the pen holder on the side? That obviously doubles as your lipstick holder?
Sir, I have a whole pen case with 6 or so fountain pens in my EDC bag. Just like a refined man should.

Late to the party, but this is what I've been using the past few years:

I also used a tyvek wallet and may have to pick one up again.

Late to the party, but this is what I've been using the past few years:

I also used a tyvek wallet and may have to pick one up again.
There are a lot of good ideas in this thread. I sure am glad I did not have to watch all those videos like @NurseDave did. I know a good idea when I steal one (paraphrasing Groucho Marx). I just ordered a Wally bifold. Thanks Bob.

This is my fav wallet by far. Above all, I want something thin. This wallet spreads the cards over a 2x2 design. It is a bifold, so it is two card lengths in width and one card length in height. It is made of ballistic nylon. It has a neon orange liner on one side of the cash pocket. It has RFID blocking. It is in the 3rd version. It is called the Cache and is sold by Vanquest: CACHE (Gen-3) RFID-Blocking Security Wallet

At some point, I am going to ask an Etsy artisan to make me a leather version minus the plastic windows over two of the card slots.
IMG_0654.jpg
IMG_0656.jpgIMG_0655.jpg
IMG_0658.jpg

Back