The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

McVeyMac's Straight Razor (and other traditional wet shaving) Adventures

Welcome to cadre Walt! Lol

In all seriousness hope things are well and hope to see ya back around more soon

Gents,

Wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know I'm alive and well. I am of a singular focus to fix some professional problems since September, and I have a way to go before things are stabilized. Hope to be able to join back into forums and the banter soon.
Hey Walt, Good to see you, don'r worry your seat at the bar is reserved!

I had an extra 10 minutes today, and I was thinking of all of you. I do want to report that with with my continued fitness regimen still being apart of my daily routine, I am somewhat strapped for time in the morning recovering from the workout and getting things together to get to work. As a result, I have not been using straight razors during my daily shave nearly as much as I used to. But, I am enjoying the Asylum and the ATT SE2 Feather type single edges routinely.

Back