The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Marvel Cinematic Universe

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
So I'm a big Marvel fan, and I'm going to try and stick to this before the next Avengers. Anyone else with me?

Someone posted this and thought it was cool. Most days appear to be on Fridays, my plan is to watch it before the date of the next one. Should be fun!

That looks pretty sweet but i don't know that i would remember to keep up it.

That looks pretty sweet but i don't know that i would remember to keep up it.

Well a week to watch each film. My wife and I are going to watch them after putting kids to bed. Should be fun. She's in.

I've seen all of them and wish I had the time to watch them all again ...but I don't. ?

I've seen all of them and wish I had the time to watch them all again ...but I don't.
1f641.png

You don’t have the time for 1 movie per week?

I just looked at this list again, and it appears to be release order. This is contrary to the order in which many sites say you should watch them. That being Chronological order. e.g. you should watch Captain America first, since those events happen before any other movie.

I personally like release order better. As I feel you get to piece things together as the directors intended. Just my 2 cents

I'm with you Chad...I am all in on the marvel Movies...though I don't think I will be able to watch all of these on those dates. Of all the ones you have listed, the only one that has been released that I haven't seen is Ant Man and Wasp. Not sure why I haven't...just haven't...i'll get there though.

I am REALLY looking forward to Captain Marvel though! Not really sure why or if I expect anything different...but I think it is going to be awesome!

If you really want to up your game...you would watch the TV series also! Agents of Shield, Jessica Jones, Dare Devil, and the other Netflix ones.

Speaking of series...I hear Loki is getting his own on the new Streaming Service that Disney is doing. Seriously! They are going to make me subscribe to another service?

I'm with you Chad...I am all in on the marvel Movies...though I don't think I will be able to watch all of these on those dates. Of all the ones you have listed, the only one that has been released that I haven't seen is Ant Man and Wasp. Not sure why I haven't...just haven't...i'll get there though.

I am REALLY looking forward to Captain Marvel though! Not really sure why or if I expect anything different...but I think it is going to be awesome!

If you really want to up your game...you would watch the TV series also! Agents of Shield, Jessica Jones, Dare Devil, and the other Netflix ones.

Speaking of series...I hear Loki is getting his own on the new Streaming Service that Disney is doing. Seriously! They are going to make me subscribe to another service?

I am a huge Marvel fan. I do watch Agents of Shield. I need to do the netflix ones though I haven't yet.

And also if you follow the dates in the first post you have about a week to watch them. My goal is to get it in during the weekend.

For those that are interested starting today you have a week to watch Iron Man.

Chad...I just saw a thing on IMDB that said the expected release of Avengers: End game is April 26 and Captain Marvel is March 8th! You might need to double up on some of these weeks!
1f60b.png

Next week just watch hulk and iron Man 2 then move everything up accordingly I think it works. I'm watching tomorrow. Game went over time and I'm exhausted math calendar thinking might be off

Saw the trailers for Captain Marvel and Avengers: End Game yesterday...holy crap! Captain Marvel looks absolutely amazing!

I'm also a huge Marvel fan, and will definitely be joining you in this. I might even break out my Infinity War Comic books and going through them again as well. Hmm...those are probably worth some money now.

I got to see both Antman & Wasp and also Venom recently. All good, funny films. Venom is pretty gory though with some rough language, not for kids.

Kids are asleep and enjoying Iron Man. What a great film that kicked off the series.

Back