The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Let’s Talk Weather

I had to walk through wind and drizzle that I was not prepared for this morning. I’m okay though.
Stephan would have carried your umbrella for you.....if you'd let him ride in the Maserati.

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking if you look out the right side of the airplane, you will see the sun and all its solar flares. If you look out the right hand side of your airplane, you’ll see the city of Tucson, hotter than the surface of the sun. We know that you have choices when choosing a space line, we thank you for flying Sol Space Lines

IMG_1540.jpeg

Rain rain go away and come again after the friggin Zoom call

EC2AEFF1-DC76-4F87-9A94-4DCB84CF9AA8.jpeg

They predict sub 100° …ya right, and a 30% chance of rain hahaha. It would be nice to be under 105° for a change. May need to wear pants and a jacket

IMG_1562.jpeg

Oooph, the humidity now. I’m getting too warm for sweat pants.

F7FAB6DD-5339-48F3-9F1D-D6CBAFFA70DA.jpeg

Ahh so interesting that temps are recorded in the shade. I know we are the arctic compared to @heysi but notice the “ real feel temp” right now here….. Lovely

IMG_1723.jpeg

Did reach 100-106 this weekend for the festival. The worst temp award goes to the buttcrack of a road travel stop, Kettleman City, that was at 112 as we passed through.

Yup monsoon. After two days of 100 degrees plus at 6k feet elevation in the mountains at the lake. Boom we got sneak attacked with a massive storm

20230718_140226.jpg

Back