The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

just got it.

The Pharmacy that I use is a local one...not a chain. They carry the Schick Injectors also. Might want to check some of those type places like KJ said above!

Oh and i wanted to add i found out what i have its a variant of the g4 know as g4a made only in 49 from what i was told. Instead of chrome head they made a few with gold heads and the blue handles that people called the g4a .. Just wanted to add that here. Thanks

@ bentheduck and everyone else I waited to shave until the mail came today after the injector blades got here and i used one right after i got the mail today and let me tell you that thing was great i popped in a schick blade and was able to get some spots i have struggled with with other razors even the disposables and straights i was able to get right under my nose which previously i wound up using an electric trimmer to completely get before..... i will tell you though when the aftershave/ alcohol hit it there was some burning because it hasnt been that clean shaved since i was in the Army.....

Back