The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

just got it.

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
ok a friend who owns a antique shop gave me my first injector a EVERSHARP SCHICK blue handle i think a type g(not certain) now i went looking for blades locally today for it but cant find any ANYWHERE.... any suggestions i really dont want to order some on ebay because it will take FOREVER to get them(or so it seems) i really want to try it but dont know how to find blades........56385639

There are a couple of options on Amazon. There are the Chinese Schick blades that are reportedly better than the originals. And I believe you can get Supply blades as well. There might still be done Personnas too.

There are a couple of options on Amazon. There are the Chinese Schick blades that are reportedly better than the originals. And I believe you can get Supply blades as well. There might still be done Personnas too.
thanks.

yup. Amazon is where i got my C-Schick blades and they have been pretty good.

Not a problem. If you're interested I can send you a few that were PIFed to me, just so you can have a variety.

🤣 ain't no thang, everybody has more important things to do than read my nonsense.
salt-to-the-wound-300x234.jpg

I have a couple of local grocery stores that carry the Schick blades. Have you tried those types of stores?

Back