The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ingrown Toenails

We just got the green light to start wearing approved tennis shoes at work. I'll still be wearing boots more often than not.

I'm currently trying the stuffing floss under the nail method. Working great so far. Might have to try Dave's method, though, it seems a lot less finicky. Not at all interested in Shawn's approach.
Here is seriously something that works for me on the remaining undead toe. Let's say it is the left side of your left big toe. Take the right-hand side of a bandaid and attach it to the part of the toe as close to the nail as possible. Now pull the other end of the band aid around the back of the toe and attach it there. It pulls the skin away from the nail and promotes healing and relieves the pain a bit.

Here is seriously something that works for me on the remaining undead toe. Let's say it is the left side of your left big toe. Take the right-hand side of a bandaid and attach it to the part of the toe as close to the nail as possible. Now pull the other end of the band aid around the back of the toe and attach it there. It pulls the skin away from the nail and promotes healing and relieves the pain a bit.
Thanks, Todd. That sounds like it could work too. Time for science!

Back