The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

In memory of Honeybee Sue (Susan Smith)

Chris of the Lindsay clan makes the badges. We collectively felt it was the right thing to do. And hopefully we don't have to use that badge again.

Chris of the Lindsay clan makes the badges. We collectively felt it was the right thing to do. And hopefully we don't have to use that badge again.
Nice decision

Used Honeybee Vetiver in Sue's honor. Also have samples of Dragon's Blood and Oakmoss that were added to make my huge pre shave soap i use on a regular basis.

Sad to hear she will no longer be with us. As mentioned, she was one of the first (OG) artisans on the scene when the options were much more limited than they are today. She made quality products for very affordable prices and will be missed by many people.

Used Honeybee Vetiver in Sue's honor. Also have samples of Dragon's Blood and Oakmoss that were added to make my huge pre shave soap i use on a regular basis.

Sad to hear she will no longer be with us. As mentioned, she was one of the first (OG) artisans on the scene when the options were much more limited than they are today. She made quality products for very affordable prices and will be missed by many people.
her stuff makes awesome pre-shave. I ended up melting my tubs into smaller circles so I can use them for shower pre-shave. My stash will be gone before long but i’d Rather know it’s getting used than tucked away forever.

Back