The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I'm no prude, but.....

I loved the series. But, how many times did "Jack go rogue" and had a BOLO issued by CTU for his arrest :LOL: From my contacts, Kiefer used to frequent the bars quite a bit when shooting in NYC. I know a couple people that hung out with him at the bars. They said he was a really down to earth guy. I wouldn't know, but that's what they said to me.
Mostly the series 24 was shot in the los Angeles area though..

Mostly the series 24 was shot in the los Angeles area though..

Well, like I said, I wasn't there and the two ladies who bumped into him were in NYC so I don't know if he was filming there or on another project or just sight seeing. I just assumed some of the filming was done there and it wasn't important enough for me to fact check my friends. They really had no reason to make that up and had pictures of them with him. So, perhaps he wasn't shooting 24 there, but it was during the height of his career in 24 so I made that assumption.

Well, like I said, I wasn't there and the two ladies who bumped into him were in NYC so I don't know if he was filming there or on another project or just sight seeing. I just assumed some of the filming was done there and it wasn't important enough for me to fact check my friends. They really had no reason to make that up and had pictures of them with him. So, perhaps he wasn't shooting 24 there, but it was during the height of his career in 24 so I made that assumption.
Yeah he did a lot of stuff during that time other than 24 or maybe he was just hanging out there. I wasn't saying anything negative so if that was how it appeared sorry.

I wasn't saying anything negative so if that was how it appeared sorry.

We're good Jaro, no problem on my end. :cool: I'd love to hang out with the Kiefer for a few hours, so they got lucky to bump into him there. They did say he seemed kinda lonely and I imagine it gets that way for celebrities because everyone wants to be seen with you and you never know their exact motives, no true blue friends.

I think a guy who could offer celebs privacy and a chance to hang out with regular people for a week could do a heck of a good business. No autographs or asking about this movie or that, just sit down and play Sorry or Monopoly or go fishing or a walk in the woods. I imagine they miss being a regular person. No sir, wouldn't want that lifestyle.

Last edited:
W'ere good Jaro, no problem on my end. :cool: I'd love to hang out with the Kiefer for a few hours, so they got lucky to bump into him there. They did say he seemed kinda lonely and I imagine it gets that way for celebrities because everyone wants to be seen with you and you never know their exact motives, no true blue friends.

I think a guy who could offer celebs privacy and a chance to hang out with regular people for a week could do a heck of a good business. No autographs or asking about this movie or that, just sit down and play Sorry or Monopoly or go fishing or a walk in the woods. I imagine they miss being a regular person. No sir, wouldn't want that lifestyle.
Amen.

Lol, life is hard enough BEING a regular person.

Back