The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

I would never wear jeans like that.....unless I was going to a Motley Crue concert....back in 1989.....at the Forum in Los Angeles.......when I sat in the 8th row.......I'm just sayin'.
Ummm, what makes you think you're the one wearing a watch??

Shave #290 (1061 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Mandom AS, and Dior Homme 2020 to finish!

Juuuust eked out a sub 8 minute mile in the OT workout last night for a new benchmark PR. Phew that took some effort. I don’t think I’ve done that since high school or younger.

Juuuust eked out a sub 8 minute mile in the OT workout last night for a new benchmark PR. Phew that took some effort. I don’t think I’ve done that since high school or younger.
I don’t mean to one up you, Chris, but I can do a mile in five minutes - even quicker on the interstate. 😎

Back