The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

I think someone needs to send Chris some soap, he's been using Clown Puke forever now.
It’s a 5oz (?) TOBS tub that been accumulating soap bits for years now and was near full. Currently it’s somewhere between 1/3 and 1/4 full. I plan to work it down a little more…then let it go back to accumulating for a few years.

It’s a 5oz (?) TOBS tub that been accumulating soap bits for years now and was near full. Currently it’s somewhere between 1/3 and 1/4 full. I plan to work it down a little more…then let it go back to accumulating for a few years.
6921f974-ba18-4bad-b330-20d5b12e20c5_text.gif

Shave #262 (1033 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine American Blend AS, and YSL Rive Gauche to finish!

Shave #263 (1034 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Yaqi Moka synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Dior Sauvage Elixir to finish!

Happy Friday y’all!

Shave #264 (1035 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, JT Spartan Burl brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Fine Platinum EDT to finish!

While the missus is away, the husband will…work I guess. OT workout this morning followed by some garage pile clean up. A little break for some coffee and chilaquiles, then back to chores.

Happy Saturday all!

Shave #265 (1036 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, JT Spartan Burl brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Barbasol Pacific Rush AS, and Chanel Bleu De Chanel EDP to finish!

Have a blessed Sunday all!

Shave #266 (1037 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Proraso Red AS, and Prada L’Homme to finish!

Off we go!

Shave #267 (1038 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Simpson The Duke synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Fine Platinum EDT to finish!

Back