The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Shave #254 (1025 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Razorock Big Bruce synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Fine Platinum EDT to finish!

Still a warmer day ahead but at least temps will be trending down.

In a fantasy football league with a bunch of my wife’s family. Team didn’t do so well the first week. Would help if I knew what I was doing 😂

In a fantasy football league with a bunch of my wife’s family. Team didn’t do so well the first week. Would help if I knew what I was doing 😂
I don't understand it either..

giphy.gif

What you're doing is whatever the punishment is for losing. That's what you're going to be doing.
...and as always Bougie brings rays of sweet sunshine and love☀️😎 to every post....Oh Wait.... you have got to be kidding.... that sunshine is actually a Comet☄️ streaking toward Earth...

....figures:ROFLMAO:

Nice Shave Chris

Shave #255 (1026 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Myrsol Agua Di Limon AS, and Acqua Di Parma Colonia to finish!

Definitely ready to swap this blade come Saturday.

Shave #256 (1027 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Yaqi Moka synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Comme Des Garçon Avignon to finish!

Happy Friday all!

Shave #257 (1028 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Graydog Art Deco brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Fine Platinum EDT to finish!

Had some rain last night! Crazy how quickly the weather can change around here.

Shave #258 (1029 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Graydog Art Deco brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Lucky Tiger AS, and Amouage Jubilation XXV to finish!

Have a blessed Sunday all!

Shave #259 (1030 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Fine Platinum EDT to finish!

Booo Monday.

Shave #260 (1031 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Razorock Big Bruce synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, CBL California Sunshine AST, and Dior Homme Sport ‘19 to finish!

Finished the main storyline of Star Wars Outlaws and established myself not only as a capable smuggler/merc but also as a top Sabacc player. Now I get to just explore and find the extra goodies and do small time side missions while I wait for the 2 season pass contents to be released.

Overall a pretty good Star Wars story!

Shave #261 (1032 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Yaqi Rainbow w/ pony synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, CBL Barba AST, and Penhaligon’s Sartorial to finish!

Back