The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Shave #207 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Schick Hydro Magic injector, generic injector blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine American Blend AS, and Fine AB EDT to finish!

Got home about 3 am this morning. Oof. Had a decent sleep in though and getting things settled now to be back to fairly regular life until the holidays.

Nice shower and a shave to wash the coupes up in a car half the day ick.

The Wrexham vs Chelsea game yesterday was brief moments of great fun and energy followed by long periods of low energy chess. I think I’ll stick to watching on TV for the most part, but it wasn’t half bad for a first experience. I could see us doing it annually if they keep doing the tour or if we ever make it back over to the UK.

Happy Thursday all.

Shave #208 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Schick Hydro Magic injector, generic injector blade, Yaqi Moka synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Fine Platinum EDT to finish!

Hey, the one day I’m working this week…and it’s Friday! Should hopefully be just enough time to catch up on emails and look busy 😂🤙

Shave #209 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Amouage Enclave to finish!

For better or worse, back to a regular routine. OT workout this morning followed by baked goodie and coffee. Then back home for chores.

Great shower n shave to clean myself up while waiting on laundry loads. Just one spritz of Enclave to seal the deal. I think my next Amouage grab will be Beach Hut.

Happy Saturday all!

Shave #210 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Creed Aventus to finish!

Been watching some of the Olympics. Most of it has felt fairly mediocre so far. Really looking forward to the gymnastics stuff later today though!

Have a blessed Sunday all!

Been watching some of the Olympics. Most of it has felt fairly mediocre so far.
You have high standards! I’m always amazed by what these athletes can do, especially when you remember that they are simply other human beings. Agree that gymnastics will be exciting.

Have a great Sunday Chris!

Shave #211 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine American Blend AS, and Tom Ford Beau De Jour PB to finish!

Full work week ahead and from the looks of the email inbox, a busy weekend to catch up with.

Happy Monday all!

Shave #211 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine American Blend AS, and Tom Ford Beau De Jour PB to finish!

Full work week ahead and from the looks of the email inbox, a busy weekend to catch up with.

Happy Monday all!
Lots of coffee, and snacks!

Shave #212 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Simpson The Duke synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Captain’s Choice Venture AS, and Creed Aventus to finish!

TGINM!

Happy Tuesday all!

Shave #213 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Yaqi Rainbow w/ pony synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, CBL Barba AST, and Penhaligon’s Sartorial to finish!

Chuggin right along…it’s Wednesday! Kicking it off a bit earlier than normal due to a staff meeting. Should be a fairly chill work day. OT workout and takeout later!

Happy Wednesday all!

Happy Wednesday all!
Half way there!!

giphy.gif

Shave #214 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, CBL California Sunshine AST, and Dior Homme Sport ‘19 to finish!

Tough OT workout yesterday evening; feeling it this morning for sure! The Thai afterward though sure was tasty!

Happy Thursday all! Hang in there!

Shave #214 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, CBL California Sunshine AST, and Dior Homme Sport ‘19 to finish!

Tough OT workout yesterday evening; feeling it this morning for sure! The Thai afterward though sure was tasty!

Happy Thursday all! Hang in there!
Come on Chris it’s Tuesday LOL. Very nice. Have a good day Chris.

Shave #215 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Yaqi Moka synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Mandom AS, and Amouage Portrayal to finish!

Hey, hey, hey! We’re on our way! It’s Friday!

Hope you all have a great one!

Shave #215 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Yaqi Moka synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Mandom AS, and Amouage Portrayal to finish!

Hey, hey, hey! We’re on our way! It’s Friday!

Hope you all have a great one!
giphy.gif

Back