The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

I just refreshed and can see a blank video that allows me to open Facebook.

You can also just try searching The George Na’ope Hula Festival on FB.

Shave #202 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Gillette Prewar Tech, Astra SP blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Speick AS, and Prada Luna Rossa to finish!

Longer day of performances today. Should be more group stuff. We’ll be streaming again I believe, so feel free to take a gander!

Happy Saturday!

Shave #203 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Gillette Prewar Tech, Astra SP blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Speick AS, and Louis Vuitton L’Immensite to finish!

Final day of competitions and the rest of the resulting rewards!

Have a blessed Sunday all!

Shave #204 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Gillette Prewar Tech, Astra SP blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Speick AS, and Prada Luna Rossa to finish!

Packing up and headed to the in-laws. Overall another successful year for the festival!

Happy Monday all!

Shave #205 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Day of chill, staying at the in-laws’ and visiting my parent later. Getting a couple things ready for my grandfather’s me memorial service tomorrow to help out.

Happy Tuesday all!

Shave #206 (1000 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Gillette Prewar Tech, Astra SP blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Clown Puke soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Speick AS, and Louis Vuitton L’Immensite to finish!

Memorial this morning, followed by a small reception. One last brief hang out with the parents, then it’s pack up and head off to the Bay Area for the Wrexham game this evening. Then the long drive home!

Happy Wednesday all!

Back