The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I’ve been fighting it to long!

@Dragonsbeard,
please, Please, PLEASE give us some advance notice when the Island Collection Bay Rum shave soap(s) are due to be released for purchasing!
I am playing my horn full-time in a reggae band this summer (yeah, we've got an amazing steel pan player, a bassist from Saint Lucia, a keyboardist from Belize, and a well-seasoned group of fellow musicians who are masters at all forms of music from the ISLANDS)! ...and I am Jah Blessed to be their "horn player" from a jazz background! I have found that Reggae and Jazz get along quite nicely together!
So I've got the "IRIE FEELING" going this summer and am in NEED of some Island Collection Bay Rum, mon! Rasta!
PEACE,
Bobby G 🎺

@Dragonsbeard,
please, Please, PLEASE give us some advance notice when the Island Collection Bay Rum shave soap(s) are due to be released for purchasing!
I am playing my horn full-time in a reggae band this summer (yeah, we've got an amazing steel pan player, a bassist from Saint Lucia, a keyboardist from Belize, and a well-seasoned group of fellow musicians who are masters at all forms of music from the ISLANDS)! ...and I am Jah Blessed to be their "horn player" from a jazz background! I have found that Reggae and Jazz get along quite nicely together!
So I've got the "IRIE FEELING" going this summer and am in NEED of some Island Collection Bay Rum, mon! Rasta!
PEACE,
Bobby G 🎺
Congrats on the reggae gig, it sounds sweet!

@Dragonsbeard,
PEACE,
Bobby G 🎺
Wow! Sounds like a sweet gig! An your right, Jazz and Reggie go together very well. You know I love Jazz but I enjoy Reggie also as I work with a couple of Jamaicans in the CBD labs and we are moving to its beat on many a day.

The 2 Bay Rum infusions are really starting to come to life and I’m thinking they only need like maybe 2 more weeks to infuse. Honestly I’ve become a big Bay Rum fan so I can’t wait to put out my own.

I’ll be posting updates up as we get closer to a release date

Keep Jammin my friend! 🌴☀️🎷🎶

Last edited:
@Dragonsbeard,
Any news on the final product for an " Island Collection Bay Rum" shave soap line?
I got really excited when you announced this some time ago (back in June) and I also am aware that you have undertaken a major move of your shop along with the development of other fine product lines, but I am STILL waiting eagerly and patiently for your rendition of an ETHOS Bay Rum! Please give us an update, if you have one, regarding this project.

Grace and Peace!
~Bobby G. in Kalamazoo 🎺

@Dragonsbeard,
Any news on the final product for an " Island Collection Bay Rum" shave soap line?
I got really excited when you announced this some time ago (back in June) and I also am aware that you have undertaken a major move of your shop along with the development of other fine product lines, but I am STILL waiting eagerly and patiently for your rendition of an ETHOS Bay Rum! Please give us an update, if you have one, regarding this project.

Grace and Peace!
~Bobby G. in Kalamazoo 🎺
Yes! Yes! Update please!! 🤩

@Dragonsbeard,

Grace and Peace!
~Bobby G. in Kalamazoo 🎺

Yes! Yes! Update please!! 🤩

Hello Guys

Ok so both the traditional and the tropical Bay Rums are completely infused and ready to go but I’ve been playing catch up since my shop location move and I’m finally making some headway. With that said I’ve got to get my Sandalo Artistico out first as it’s next on the schedule and then I’ll be making all the Bay Rum products.

So hang in there they are coming.

Health and Happiness my friends

Frank

@Dragonsbeard,
PEACE,
Bobby G 🎺
Hey! If you ever make it down to the Dirty South (specifically Louisiana, where Zydeco, Blues, and Jazz thrive) give me a shout out. If I am otherwise not engaged I would love to hear you!

Hey! If you ever make it down to the Dirty South (specifically Louisiana, where Zydeco, Blues, and Jazz thrive) give me a shout out. If I am otherwise not engaged I would love to hear you!
Count on it, @dangerousdon !
It is on my musical "bucket list" to sit in on some jazz in the likes New Orleans, Memphis, St. Louis,... but especially in New Orleans and other places in Louisiana!

Back