The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

How much weight will Rich Gain on his 9 day cruise?

My friends iPhone registered not only his steps, but stairs as well! I fiddled with mine, but apparently the SE doesn’t have this ability.

Awww Rich, better luck next cruise. I hate to have you feel like you didn’t get your money’s worth.

Day 1 Crab cakes, prime rib and a chocolate tart
Day 2 Lobster bisque, Duck l’Orange and a chocolate tart that I forgot to take a photo of.
Day 3 (Boston) failed altogether to take my camera. But we had lunch at Legal seafood. Crab Cakes.
Day 4 (Portland, Me) Crab Cakes, (I was exhausted so this is from memory. I kept leaving my phone in the room) don’t recall the main dish, I loves me some crab cake!
Day 5 don’t remember, we ate at the top deck smorgasboard
Day 6 carrot cumin salad, Chicken Parmesan, ice cream
Day 7 lamb shank,
Day 8 Vidalia onion tart, prime rib. 3x lobster tails, baked Alaska

I’m sure I missed a lot, I was delirious with all the food available everywhere I turned.

Rich...market your cruise weight loss program! Partner with a major cruise line. You’ll make millions!

Congrats Ben!

I demand a recount! Come on there's another half pound there. Take the shirt off!

Congrats either way I guess it is what is

Back