The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Heads up!

I kind of figured that you and @OpusX would dig the Bee and Renaissance scents
He's calling you out Tony!

Don't underestimate Tootsie, its quite creative.
I'm sure you've done a fabulous job with it, but I'm usually not a fan of gourmand scents (except ROS), and the thought of a chocolate and cherry scent to me is [****] .... not good.

no i missed that one, but if it is ssomething that piqued your intrest i will look into it, you have good taste when it comes to scents! thx for the heads up!
Sounded like it'd be in both our wheelhouses.

He's calling you out Tony!

I'm sure you've done a fabulous job with it, but I'm usually not a fan of gourmand scents (except ROS), and the thought of a chocolate and cherry scent to me is [****] .... not good.

Sounded like it'd be in both our wheelhouses.
I do think @novicewetshaver would like the renaissance scent, kind of a throwback type of scent.

The tootsie is certainly a gourmand like scent. I think the dry down or deep base notes are much less gourmand but it is a cherry scent first and foremost. Other artisans have done cherry based scents without them being a gourmand (Victory shave soaps had something with Cherry in it that was fun)...so it can be done, but I think this one is going to appeal most to those who enjoy gourmand-like scents.

And @woodpusher, That monkey puck has to look pretty gnarly by now, I give you props for committing to 3017ing it.

It's still looking good, Chris! ... and has retained that "freshing printed money" scent!

i need to get this one and the new spice melange scent. so many good soap scents being released. decisions decsions. what do i get first!

Back