The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Have I offended anyone?

I dare you to try offending me. We say some pretty ridiculously offensive things at each other at work. :ROFLMAO:
Dude, you're good. I get that sense every now and then, and get over it pretty quickly. We have a pretty solid set of gentlemen here. It's hard to get context from text, so the emojis help. If anybody has any issues, they'll either get over it or send you a message about it. Keep going your thing, Jimmy.

I dare you to try offending me. We say some pretty ridiculously offensive things at each other at work. :ROFLMAO:
Dude, you're good. I get that sense every now and then, and get over it pretty quickly. We have a pretty solid set of gentlemen here. It's hard to get context from text, so the emojis help. If anybody has any issues, they'll either get over it or send you a message about it. Keep going your thing, Jimmy.
thank you.

I just read that and I didn't mean for it to sound like you've offended me. I meant that I get the same feeling too. I can't spoke sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

And @Jaro1069. I wouldn’t worry, I don’t think you’ve offended anyone. It’s not uncommon for a good question or post to get lost in the banter or inadvertently passed by. Sometimes we intend to circle back and answer or comment, sometimes we don’t feel like we have much to add or we just don’t see the post/question.

And @Jaro1069. I wouldn’t worry, I don’t think you’ve offended anyone. It’s not uncommon for a good question or post to get lost in the banter or inadvertently passed by. Sometimes we intend to circle back and answer or comment, sometimes we don’t feel like we have much to add or we just don’t see the post/question.
thank you

I think it's that new Mac OS that is breaking everything instead of being better.
god im stupid i should have figured that one out.....I mean when im not doing media arts i work on computers for some friends so i should have known that..........

Back