The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Handlebar Supply Co

Free shipping on over 25 bucks now, about time they offered a deal. They went from free shipping on 45 bucks before all the covid stuff. To no free shipping on any amount. To free shipping on over 75 bucks. I know it was a rough time, but many other vendors never changed there shipping policies?
I know I appreciated not changing, it is a tough time for all.
I use to look 1st at Maggards but now I look other places 1st.
They still have the best selection.
Today I will order the new Gravefruit from Southern Witchcraft from the razor company. I would not hesitate to go to Maggards 1st in the past. But free shipping over 10 buck from the razor company. And on my last order they gave me a 10% off coupon on my next order.
Just my opionion.

Free shipping on over 25 bucks now, about time they offered a deal. They went from free shipping on 45 bucks before all the covid stuff. To no free shipping on any amount. To free shipping on over 75 bucks. I know it was a rough time, but many other vendors never changed there shipping policies?
I know I appreciated not changing, it is a tough time for all.
I use to look 1st at Maggards but now I look other places 1st.
They still have the best selection.
Today I will order the new Gravefruit from Southern Witchcraft from the razor company. I would not hesitate to go to Maggards 1st in the past. But free shipping over 10 buck from the razor company. And on my last order they gave me a 10% off coupon on my next order.
Just my opionion.
It's rough for everyone, and you got to do what's best for you in the end...

Fwiw, I believe the last USPS price hike went In to effect not too long before Covid. So, their cutting of the free shipping could be caused by multiple things hitting in a narrow timespan.

I recently sold a razor, the 2 day shipping took 8 days and only arrived after I emailed USPS about it. So, they're hurting too. Not sure if that'll equate to another price hike... But who knows.

Definitely get on on the free shipping while you can.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Just received an email from The Handlebar Supply Co., They have some new stock for the autumn. Went to check out what they had and saw this on their main page...

Noble Otter Firefighter

Proceeds will be going to the American Red Cross to help those affected by the wildfires and also the the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation who assist families of fallen firefighters.

Firefighter is an aquatic fragrance with light woodsy elements. Notes of Grapefruit, Lavender, Red Cedarwood, Water, Sandalwood, Ambergris.
b61b831d45436faddbe843ef76d1db30.jpg

Just received an email from The Handlebar Supply Co., They have some new stock for the autumn. Went to check out what they had and saw this on their main page...

Noble Otter Firefighter

Proceeds will be going to the American Red Cross to help those affected by the wildfires and also the the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation who assist families of fallen firefighters.

Firefighter is an aquatic fragrance with light woodsy elements. Notes of Grapefruit, Lavender, Red Cedarwood, Water, Sandalwood, Ambergris.
b61b831d45436faddbe843ef76d1db30.jpg
Oh @bentheduck ! Time to take a drive down the street for a visit I’d say!

Just got an email that The Handlebar Supply Co has Holy Back Coconut Creeper in stock. I'm not very familiar with this other than I've seen other "creepers" being asked about in the past. Link below if this actual means anything to you, lol.

Wow, guess it is popular... Gone already.
It was the only creeper flavor that has really interested me so far. I'm interested to see what all the fuss is about, but I'm not expecting anything amazing.

Back