The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Graydog

So have you decided what we are doing ,
Knot? Handle? This one?View attachment 37251
Was this directed at me?

I do like that one very much and this:
A502FBEA-BB12-4A31-A8CB-2199B56EDD8B.jpeg

A near impossible choice really, lol. I think that I’d be very happy with the first though, in your quoted post, because it is entirely unique and says “Graydog”!

I can’t speak officially on a knot as I mentioned a couple weeks ago when you first inquired. It would either be a decent badger, such as a Maggards...or a synth - haven’t tried a cashmere yet or another Yaqi brown (synth pony knot). 26mm in either case. I don’t know when I’d be able to get one though.

Mail Call Today :love::love::love:

Can't wait to give the far right one a good workout in the morning shave... Thanks a million @Graydog!!!

Yes, thanks so much Graydog. I’m really looking forward to this one too. You’re an extremely generous bloke and I’ll throw another prawn (they ain’t shrimp) on the barbie (not the doll) in celebration when it reaches its new home. Onya cobber 👍🏻😂👍🏻

View attachment 37292

Back