The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

FROSTY’S 2022 Christmas Card Exchange

I need to get a pick up from the cards I received. Will try to do that tonight.

I think I got a card from everyone who signed up. Except no card from Gerry. So he either hates me or it got lost in the mail

I think I got a card from everyone who signed up. Except no card from Gerry. So he either hates me or it got lost in the mail
??? not sure, definitely sent one. I think I sent mine out earlier than most.

So did anyone get mine?? I haven't heard anything about if anyone got them... If not I will remail ALL in hopes that they arrive even if a day or 2 late......

So did anyone get mine?? I haven't heard anything about if anyone got them... If not I will remail ALL in hopes that they arrive even if a day or 2 late......
I have not... And I double checked the door

I have gotten 3 cards this year.... So Far.... Thanks Chad and family @CVargo and Steven and family @heysi and Thank you Don and family @dangerousdon .. When I first opened Don's there was a chorus of "DANGERBABY' Awwwww. Cute heard around the house !!!!....... Also to Chad @CVargo , I want to say an additional thanks for what you wrote in your card .....

Oh and as an addendum I would like to say thanks to Steven @heysi for his reply in the card too and Don @dangerousdon that was the cutest little group of pics in your card... She is really adorable......

Cadre Card-1.jpg
For All here at the cadre a virtual card for those who didn't participate this year and who I dont have addresses for.....

Back