The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

FROSTY’S 2022 Christmas Card Exchange

Well, I took advantage of Zazzle's 50% off and got some cards, so I'll get them out soon after they arrive.

Well, I took advantage of Zazzle's 50% off and got some cards, so I'll get them out soon after they arrive.
I was lazy and didn't do any custom cards this year. Still need to write a little something in them. Hope to mail them by Friday.

If you still don’t have cards… Zazzles BF sale is still going on today.

Well.. Always late to do stuff... But...

** Copy and paste this line down, and add your username to sign up ****

1. Spider
2. @Luecke3262
3. Longhaultanker
4. cvargo
5. Heysi
6. Fenster
7. Majorrich
8. @dangerousdon
9. BarberDave
10. Jaro1069

Happy to announce that all my cards are finally out in the mail!

I have received a few from some TSC members. I am going to wait a few days to see what comes in and post then of the joyous holiday cheer that was sent my family's way!

I am not an official participant of this card exchange but I thought I would give a shout out to Gerry (@Fenster) for sending a card to my house. He addressed it to ME but when it arrived my wife recognized it as being from the Cadre and snatched it up. It surprised me when she also recognized WHO had sent it because she had met him at the convention. My wife is always telling me she has no friends to send her cards but Gerry, Dave/Sharon, Chad/Megan and others from the cadre became her friend as a result of the convention.

So Gentlement (and ladies) don't underestimate how important YOUR cadre cards are to your significant others.

Back