The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

FROSTY’s 2019 CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE.

I just saw this was going on.. Its to late for me this year but i will next year and thanks @Spider for the card the twins freaked out because spiderman sent us a christmas card. I told them it was because his spidey senses told him they were good this year. Remember guys theyre 5...

I just saw this was going on.. Its to late for me this year but i will next year and thanks @Spider for the card the twins freaked out because spiderman sent us a christmas card. I told them it was because his spidey senses told him they were good this year. Remember guys theyre 5...
Hmmmm..... you need to find a better way of browsing the forum...... wouldn’t want you to miss posts in the future. Always click on the What’s new. Shows you every post you are not up to date on. Best way to view forum!

Hmmmm..... you need to find a better way of browsing the forum...... wouldn’t want you to miss posts in the future. Always click on the What’s new. Shows you every post you are not up to date on. Best way to view forum!
Thank you. I will remember that from now on.

Yeah i have just been lazy and not doing that. Thanks. I like to be polite and thank people when they give me information whether i already knew something or not...
I was just commenting about Dave's Edit......

I received a bunch of cards from the Cadre! I'm going to post something this weekend thanking all. But I just wanted to say that you all have made this a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season! Thank you Cadre!

Thanks to everyone who sent me cards so far. Here is how I display the cards from my family and friends. (It’s a wreath frame that cost a couple bucks. Much better than the $20 version that’s meant for cards.)

1EC88A15-A37F-479F-8207-EC132420CE80.jpeg

Well I had grand plans of doing a slide show with all the cards the Cadre sent me. So you all will have settle for a pic.

The Cadre by far sent me more cards than my family and other friends. I just want to say thank you so much for a wonderful year Cadre.

Merry Christmas!

IMG_20191224_180138.jpg

Back