The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

FROSTY’s 2019 CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE.

I'm in.

Please just copy and paste below this line
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. @Majorrich (Rich)
2. @Spider (KJ)
3. @Cvargo (Chad)
4. dangerousdon
5. Quijote

I am tickled to the bones (NOT) that my Christmas cards may go out late. I received my package... Well... its better I show you..

79B5A3D3-C817-4E96-9CB9-4BB199EFDDF3.jpeg

Yes my friends, they are Tiny, that is not a picture of Momma and Me, and that’s not our name. I was not entirely amused... I’m hoping the real order arrives in time to mail them so you will all get them before time to take them down to put away.

I will send them out, and if they are late, the best wishes for Christmas and a Prosperous Shiny, Happy New Year!
Rich

I was going to say you look good in red lipstick Rich, but since that’s not you...

TSC should hunt down this Mr Miller fellow...I’ll bet he could become a traditional shaver!

I think you should just send those and let people wonder

I am tickled to the bones (NOT) that my Christmas cards may go out late. I received my package... Well... its better I show you..

View attachment 12209

Yes my friends, they are Tiny, that is not a picture of Momma and Me, and that’s not our name. I was not entirely amused... I’m hoping the real order arrives in time to mail them so you will all get them before time to take them down to put away.

I will send them out, and if they are late, the best wishes for Christmas and a Prosperous Shiny, Happy New Year!
Rich
Ya but imagine the shock of this perfect family has looking at their box of cards they recieved thinking "who the heck are the Blounts" !

I do hope things get straightened out.

Last edited:
They were so tiny t might be able to write addresses on them, but the post wouldn’t accept them as postcards.

Yes I'm running behind. I blame it on the late Thanksgiving.

I did receive a nice monkey card though

Yes I'm running behind. I blame it on the late Thanksgiving.

I did receive a nice monkey card though
You too! And I thought I was the only one! :)

I am waiting to see if we get more participants before I start collecting names and addresses.

Sorry folks, the wife surprised me with an anniversary lunch yesterday, so I missed the deadline. They are in the mail now though.

I've been so focused on finishing my Rudolph Exchange box, I didn't realize the deadline for cards was so soon..... Mine will be going out late as well.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
--Douglas Adams

Oops! I guess I didn't pay attention and didn't realize there was a deadline. I'll get these out by Monday! Guess I need to gather some addresses!

Everyone here should have received a card from me. If I missed you please let me know.

And thank you for all the wonderful cards.

Back