The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

FROSTY’s 2019 CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE.

Majorrich

"I have Always been Rich"
Veteran
Legacy
I copied this straight from last years Exchange. That should make it easy!

In Conjunction with our pal Rudolph's Gift Exchange, we will also to a Christmas Card Exchange as well. Here are the parameters place your name on the list and give card to everyone on the list, or at least one person ahead and one person behind. It is that easy. This will be member driven and it will be up to you if you want to share postal address information. If you post your username as below it makes it pretty to PM your friends!

The Shaving Cadre Forum will not provide that information to any members for your privacy protection , so...

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESSES IN THE PUBLIC THREADS

as we cannot be responsible for any action. Once you determine who you would like to send a card to, just PM them for the info. Please have all Cards Mailed by no later that the 5th of December for Domestic, and 1st of December for International.

Please just copy and paste below this line
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. @Majorrich (Rich)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. @Majorrich (Rich)
2. @Spider (KJ)

I love sending the card!

1. @Majorrich (Rich)
2. @Spider (KJ)
@ cvargo (Chad)

Thanks for starting this Rich...... so easy even @NurseDave could have done it!

Housecleaning......

1. @Majorrich (Rich)
2. @Spider (KJ)
3. @Cvargo (Chad)

FYI..... Zazzle currently has 60% off all cards. I think this is only good until tomorrow. This is where I got my cards for the exchange last year. Going to get some for this year too.

FYI..... Zazzle currently has 60% off all cards. I think this is only good until tomorrow. This is where I got my cards for the exchange last year. Going to get some for this year too.
SPOILER ALERT

No Christmas Spider story this year?! 😲

You've already read it..... and besides...... you guys should be keeping the cards I sent you, right? If not.... I'm hurt. I still have every card I received last year (still hanging up in my card wreath!) LOL

You've already read it..... and besides...... you guys should be keeping the cards I sent you, right? If not.... I'm hurt. I still have every card I received last year (still hanging up in my card wreath!) LOL
Now look who is decorating early...

Now look who is decorating early...

Fair Jab! There’s a couple of things that get left up year round, kind of a small tradition, that sprang from being accidentally left up several years in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two stay up, because I did a post-christmas sweep before I sealed up the boxes, and they got left out. (a few years in a row!) Now they just pretty much stay up year round.

card.jpgclothesline.jpg

Only 3??? I bought a ton of cards this year because I thought we’d have more sign up (at least more than last year). C’mon guys, and gals, join the fun!

I’m sure a lot of guys have addresses left over from previous years, but I invite all members to get in on the fellowship. This stuff is kind of what we’re famous for.

I'd sign up , but thanks to the grinch (aka postal strike) I'm holding off since all regular mail maybe delayed for WEEKS! argh.

I was wondering when this was going up...just saw it for some reason.

1. @Majorrich (Rich)
2. @Spider (KJ)
3. @Cvargo (Chad)
4. dangerousdon

Back