The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Finest Enabling on the planet

Hopefully that’ll hold be over from more AD until the holidays...

Im sorry, but have you not met the finest enablers on the planet??? That’s 4 month worth of enabling. Do you think you can resist?

Im sorry, but have you not met the finest enablers on the planet??? That’s 4 month worth of enabling. Do you think you can resist?

Well the missus saw the confirmation email as soon as the last byte transferred into the email’s inbox...that did some deterring on its own.

I hope to pick up a CBL perhaps, but yes, I think I can hold out for a bit...

Hear from Chris a month from now “I picked a bad year to stop buying soap”

Did you remember the PdP or do you need to make a second order?

Lol.

Due to you gentlemen and your own continued ADs and generous purgings, I am very fortunate to not have had to buy a soap myself since last year. My main focus is to get through these fine secondhand soaps so I can allow myself some soap enablement.

What about the Speick stick? It's officially speicktember!

I hear a challenge....

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Hehehehehe....

Lol if anything tempts me toward soaps, it’s certainly your barrage of video reviews!

What about the Speick stick? It's officially speicktember!

Eh...the soap didn’t sound interesting to me and I was reading that a number of folks get a hemp/MJ smell off the sticks, I didn’t want to take that risk, I despise that smell. I’ll hopefully enjoy the AS when it arrives!

Eh...the soap didn’t sound interesting to me and I was reading that a number of folks get a hemp/MJ smell off the sticks, I didn’t want to take that risk, I despise that smell. I’ll hopefully enjoy the AS when it arrives!
I don’t get that at all! It’s lightly herbal, but nothing offensive. If you like the AS, the stick smells the same.

I don’t get that at all! It’s lightly herbal, but nothing offensive. If you like the AS, the stick smells the same.

Ah, I understood it to be markedly different. Oh well, with DaveKY’s positive use of the AS this morning, I’m sure it’s a winner!

Oh wow I have never heard that before. I am adamantly opposed to that scent. Makes me nauseous. To my nose I do not get that at all. To me if this makes sense it smells like a spicier aloe vera.

Back