The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Finest Enabling on the planet

DocHoliday0831

Won't Share His Sugar Daddy
Legacy
just so you two Dave’s are aware I ordered SV Felce Aromatica and Cosmo while I was there. And on another site Pens English Fern and 3 other colognes because shipping was free.

DocHoliday0831 said:
just so you two Dave’s are aware I ordered SV Felce Aromatica and Cosmo while I was there. And on another site Pens English Fern and 3 other colognes because shipping was free.
LOL!! Just couldn’t wait for Christmas could ya?

A good Cadre..... Very Nice
Seeing a member of your forum enjoying the shave experience........... superb
Enabling for more purchases....... PRICELESS

1f604.png

NurseDave said:
LOL!! Just couldn’t wait for Christmas could ya?
Not when I found it on the deal I found it on.
Xenostr8shaver said:
A good Cadre..... Very Nice
Seeing a member of your forum enjoying the shave experience........... superb
Enabling for more purchases....... PRICELESS

1f604.png

? at least I can say you have a Captain’s Choice bowl because of me

I sent you a pm and just know it was my first time buying from there and I got to spin a discount wheel and got an extra 40% off my whole order

DocHoliday0831 said:
Well if the owner doesn’t care I bought it on FragranceNet.com
Ah, good thinking there TJ. Never bought from them.

Don't worry, I know the owner. He likes a good deal too!

When do you spin the wheel? I was hoping I might see it before I put in my billing info

DocHoliday0831 said:
Well if the owner doesn’t care I bought it on FragranceNet.com

Posting links to stores is okay here. According to our TOU we just don't want kickstarter links, and eBay auction listings; and stuff similar to those two things.

That's also why we added the Sales and Shopping section today. So if you find a good deal or sale happening. Post it so others can get in on the deal if they want to.

Obviously once we get our vendor program up and running hopefully soon we would ask that we try and support our vendors first if possible, while still being able to post other deals just in the Sales and Shopping section.

Hope that makes sense. If there are any questions related to TOU just contact the 3 of us. Or read the TOU
1f609.png

Cvargo said:
Hope that makes sense. If there are any questions related to TOU just contact the 3 of us. Or read the TOU
1f609.png

wasnt sure so I chose to miss on the cautionary side of things.

All this talk of shave things today got me hot n bothered.

I blame you Cadre.

Back