The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Favorite Lime Shaving Soap?

Any love for Royall Lyme?

Anyone?

That’s also on my list - but then again - is there a citrus one out there that isn’t?
Royal splashes are really nice, a bit expensive if you don’t shop around. The lime is nice and they DO have a Mandarin orange scent too…and so much more. Some of their stuff is more cologne strength but the citrusy stuff is more of a splash on than a spritz on. Good stuff

Razorock Fresh Lime. Well that's the only Fresh lime.soap I have really.

Captain's choice Lime shave cream and the local Lime heavy weight- Godrej lime shaving cream are great shave creams and go well with the Razorock evil like after shave!

Tempting me with international delights!!!! NICE!

WUT, its only $4.39 from Maggard razors??? It'll be an add on for my next order!
Godrej.. Never tried it before . Is it any good ? Honestly I had never seen / heard of it before..

Castle Forbes shaving creams have a reputation of being strongly-scented: I like to say that using their Limes shave cream is like getting hit in the face with a key lime pie

Castle Forbes shaving creams have a reputation of being strongly-scented: I like to say that using their Limes shave cream is like getting hit in the face with a key lime pie
Welcome to The Cadre! Be sure to head over to the Newbie forum to introduce yourself!

I haven't shaved too many limes. For sure, not enough to evaluate various soap's performances.
Does zesting count?:unsure:

My favorite lime scented soap was the CBL Ethos collaboration.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I have to put in a good word for Zingari Man's The Socialite, which is lime, gin, and a coolant. I don't get any of the gin, the lime is pretty life-like, and the coolant is just right for about 90 minutes.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back