The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Favorite Lime Shaving Soap?

@CBLindsay is this still available or is it unobtanium? :D
Both the shave soap and the tonic were released with his Princess Bride and Waldmoos stuff my friend!

Both the shave soap and the tonic were released with his Princess Bride and Waldmoos stuff my friend!

Is this the same as GHOST Lime?

What is your favorite lime scented shaving soap?
View attachment 87267

AND............ GO!!!!!

Surprisingly, I only own one, Spear head's Seaforth Sea Spiced Lime.
Razorock Fresh Lime. Well that's the only Fresh lime.soap I have really.

Captain's choice Lime shave cream and the local Lime heavy weight- Godrej lime shaving cream are great shave creams and go well with the Razorock evil like after shave!

Razorock Fresh Lime. Well that's the only Fresh lime.soap I have really.

Captain's choice Lime shave cream and the local Lime heavy weight- Godrej lime shaving cream are great shave creams and go well with the Razorock evil like after shave!
Tempting me with international delights!!!! NICE!

WUT, its only $4.39 from Maggard razors??? It'll be an add on for my next order!

That’s also on my list - but then again - is there a citrus one out there that isn’t?
Brian is shooting to become the worlds foremost authority on boozy and citrus fragrances…

…only to find at the end of that rainbow that there’s nothing better than squeezing a fresh lemon on your chest and splashing a dram of whiskey on your freshly shaved face.

E01DA30C-A56C-444E-A3F7-57132A5906BA.gif

Back