The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Eyebrow tutorial request

elmerPHuD

Shave Member
@BarberDave - Could you please do an eyebrow forestry management tutorial.
The wife: "You need to do something about your eyebrows. We should wax them."
Me::oops:

I don't mind the wax. It is her idea or the best geometry that is unknown and, dare I say, uninformed.
Pluck, trim, wax, what? How do you establish the "boundaries" of the brow?

I've been using so cheap $10 or such trimmer that the little attachment goes on, works for the nose too and it's washable.
I've went through several of those with I think 1 or 2 AAA but the one I have now has 1 AA and it's out lasted about three of the other ones.15939870861213669905915638157224.jpg
Sorry Im not @BarberDave . I'll watch but wax sounds painful.

@BarberDave - Could you please do an eyebrow forestry management tutorial.
The wife: "You need to do something about your eyebrows. We should wax them."
Me::oops:

I don't mind the wax. It is her idea or the best geometry that is unknown and, dare I say, uninformed.
Pluck, trim, wax, what? How do you establish the "boundaries" of the brow?
Yes sir I will do one over the next fews day. Will need a taper comb, clippers and or shears and if you want to get fancy a Eybrow shaper razor Stay tuned

I use trimmers to level the field. As far as shape of them I leave that to where they decide to grow. If it ain't a unibrow let it grow where it's supposed to. Shaping it's for girls 😎
not true anymore eyebrowphobe LOL

I’ll save everyone the time. @elmerPHuD, you should definitely wax the brows bro. The wife probably has some experience with wax (used it, Has a friend used it, read about it, heard about it, had a dream about it, learned to spell it ...W-A-X) so she is definitely an authority. I wouldn’t wait to hear what Dave has to say, what would he know anyway? Just grab the wax and go. What could go wrong?

I’ll save everyone the time. @elmerPHuD, you should definitely wax the brows bro. The wife probably has some experience with wax (used it, Has a friend used it, read about it, heard about it, had a dream about it, learned to spell it ...W-A-X) so she is definitely an authority. I wouldn’t wait to hear what Dave has to say, what would he know anyway? Just grab the wax and go. What could go wrong?
Haha.

As a man who has eyebrow hair that grows thicker than wire brushes and faster than any other place on my body...think of this guy...

1594039366340.png

I have had my eyebrows waxed...and it sucks...I mean it sucks really bad! I have tried tweezing...and it is worse than pulling deep-seated ingrown nose hair out of the most sensitive parts of your nose. Ain't no way and no how am I plucking or waxing my eyebrows ever again. That just plain ol' sucks! When I get my hair cut I have the barber give it a trim and in-between hair chops I use a small set of clippers to trim them myself to ensure that each brow does not want to communicate with the other (I make sure I don't have a unibrow). Occasionally, I slow the spread of my eyebrows taking over my entire head and trim the path of contagion (I make sure that the eyebrows stay eyebrows and don't spread to the rest of the forehead).

Don't listen to these so called professionals...believe me...I come from a sordid history of mountain men, Vikings, brutes of the field, and just generally...white trash. 🤪

Come on men! Don't you see what's happening here? You all are giving into societies expectations and preconceptions. You are not meat! I say we embrace our manly hair gained over year and year of evolution and survival of the fittest. All up until cars were invented and we could drive fast than lions can run. Anyway, I say we do the opposite! Dave, show us way to augment and style our eye brows. Wax? Heck ya! Some mustache wax could get those puppies standing tall and proud!

Come on men! Don't you see what's happening here? You all are giving into societies expectations and preconceptions. You are not meat! I say we embrace our manly hair gained over year and year of evolution and survival of the fittest. All up until cars were invented and we could drive fast than lions can run. Anyway, I say we do the opposite! Dave, show us way to augment and style our eye brows. Wax? Heck ya! Some mustache wax could get those puppies standing tall and proud!
^^^This guy gets it!^^^

I will have This patented soon. just waiting on the Servo motors I call it the
"Hombres AirBrow"

tenor.gif

Back