The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Everyone Loves Sumo!!!

That’s a coffee mug….
No... It doesn't have a handle.

I showed Iryna the Sumo calendar which will be hanging over my desk, which is directly behind her desk. Her response, "Oh jeez really.... And they don't even have good butts." At this point I opened the calendar to Terunofuji in his dohyo iri pose and she lost it. Ahhhh the simple joys of being a husband.

She has now offered for me to hang a playboy calendar instead, which I declined. I stated that I would rather be reminded every day what the height of physical conditioning looks like. He hasn't accepted it yet, but she's in the bartering phase...
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I showed Iryna the Sumo calendar which will be hanging over my desk, which is directly behind her desk. Her response, "Oh jeez really.... And they don't even have good butts." At this point I opened the calendar to Terunofuji in his dohyo iri pose and she lost it. Ahhhh the simple joys of being a husband.

She has now offered for me to hang a playboy calendar instead, which I declined. I stated that I would rather be reminded every day what the height of physical conditioning looks like. He hasn't accepted it yet, but she's in the bartering phase...
:ROFLMAO:
The playboy calendar belongs outside in the shed or garage. Geez.... doesn't she know this?

Back