The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc Does Videos (once in a while)

Once in YouTube click on the creator studio and there you can change the name of the video. Also while uploading in Filmorago there is an option to change the name of the video while uploading to YouTube.

Will look into this for future videos. Thanks Chad.

Your pace is quick, but you are in control. No worries there. Great shave TJ

9/10/18

Karve “C” plate / Rubie (2)
Sorrentino Cashmere Padauk
Wholly Kaw DM Cuero Obscuro soap and splash
Avon Leather

https://youtu.be/pxrJDJcv470

Best shave yet from the Karve really looking forward to the “D” plate though and this soap is absolutely fantastic mail call today

TJ, great shave man. But I did find the C plate to be aggressive. Could not even use the D comfortably. I’d have to use a B for it to be comfortable. I think Don said the same thing.

Cologne in your hair? That’s some next level stuff right there! Lol

Stay Sade from those storms Brother. You’re welcome to come hang out here in MO anytime if you need it!

A thoroughly enjoyable shave for you TJ! Great!

I hope that storm isn’t as bad as predicted. Do you guys have a storm cellar or anything or do you have to evacuate in those times?

Hunker down and stay safe Brother ! "F" plate came in today, If you want me to send it that way holler at me. Different blades will be different for sure. Glad you had a good one today and you already have me looking at that soap now.

No storm shelter as there isn’t much below ground building here. Not many basements and the ones that are here are constantly fighting flooding and water issues. My in laws are on the same power network with our local hospital so we typically go to their house to wait out storms and if we loose electricity.

Just saw news and instead of direct hit on you it will be slightly north of you thankfully. You'll still have effects but at least not a direct hit on you. Keep us posted afterwards when you can so we know you're safe.

Edit, Scratch that. You're right in the thick of it. Looked at wrong city. Maybe you should clear out brother!!

Just saw news and instead of direct hit on you it will be slightly north of you thankfully. You'll still have effects but at least not a direct hit on you. Keep us posted afterwards when you can so we know you're safe.

Edit, Scratch that. You're right in the thick of it. Looked at wrong city. Maybe you should clear out brother!!

LOL if you look at a map of NC that point that sticks out into the ocean is 110 miles east of my house. As long as the eye stays to the north of that point the worst part of the storm wont hit us just the not worst parts.

No riding it out playing tuff guy TJ. This one is different.........You have my razor with you. RUN !!!!! ?? All kidding aside, don't take any chances and be safe man.

No riding it out playing tuff guy TJ. This one is different.........You have my razor with you. RUN !!!!!
1f602.png
1f602.png
All kidding aside, don't take any chances and be safe man.

If it gets really nasty i can go to my dad's place he lives another 120 miles west of us

Hunker down and stay safe Brother ! "F" plate came in today, If you want me to send it that way holler at me. Different blades will be different for sure. Glad you had a good one today and you already have me looking at that soap now.

I say send the "F" plate and I will at the very least put it in the box with the rest. I think I am done with the "C" plate for sure. And that soap is extremely nice but be warned if you dont like leather smell that is the in your face big dog in it for sure but it has a woody herbal scent behind it as well.

I'll get it off hopefully tomorrow. Looks like you may need it worse then me. I was more curious about it so picked it up.

I'll get it off hopefully tomorrow. Looks like you may need it worse then me. I was more curious about it so pockpi it up.

No rush about mailing it. It may be better to send it later this week so they dont try and deliver it in the storm cleanup. It might be a situation of me living at my inlaws for a week or so if we loose power.

We are watching the Hurricane closely and keeping you in mind. Stay inside and safe as you can. At least you will be well groomed in the face of the storm!

And of course in a few days....L&L After the Rain

And of course in a few days....L&L After the Rain

I really worried about my granddaddy when storms like this came up he lived south and east of me about 10 miles off of a major river. Huge flood potential for him when he was living. Now I am the closest of the family to the coast so everyone worries about me.

Tonight I am planning a video that goes completely against the rule that you should only try one new thing at a time. All that is going straight out the window for a really really beautiful set of hardware and software!

Back