The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

College football 2021

I don't take football as serious anymore since I started officiating. But watching film on this game, also that I know two of the officials on the game. The consensus in the referee circle is if Ohio State shows up it should be a close game, but if Ohio State starts flat Utah could win by multiple scores. I'm looking forward to watching the game.

A good friend is the Back Judge, the other is the Center Judge, and my another good friend is one of 3 officials in video booth.

Almost like a time capsule game today. Lots of ground-n-pound and lots of defense. Bama did great controlling the pace and dictating the direction of the game. A few bumps but overall, good win! Roll Tide!

Looks like it’s gonna be a rematch of the SEC Championship game Jan. 10.

The game went as I expected. Right down to the end. With all the injuries Utah had at corner, literally had a running back start at corner. Proud that they put up a great fight. Good game.

The game went as I expected. Right down to the end. With all the injuries Utah had at corner, literally had a running back start at corner. Proud that they put up a great fight. Good game.
How are you feeling Chad?

How are you feeling Chad?
About the game? Oh I'm not as invested in sports anymore... Officiating does that too you. I love sports but don't let it determine happiness.

Physically? Covid is a big giant B! But each day I'm feeling better. Today has been a good day. Isolation sucks

Utah played a great game.
You should be proud of the way they played.
I thought no way we would win early.
The secondary was a bad place to go against our passing.
But the unsung heros was offensive line. CJ had great protection.
GO BUCKS

Wow! What a game. Well, the boys came up short this year but it was a great season. Congratulations to Kirby Smart and the Georgia Bulldogs! Fantastic game and a well-deserved win!

Untitled.jpg

Back