The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chambers Shave Company Product Review "AVIATOR"

Thanks for the great review Dave. I will definitely try this produce based on your review.

Dave’s reviewing groceries now?!?! I had no idea.
1f605.png

May need to change my exception from CBL Soaps to Chambers ???????
i could always act as a middleman, the invoice would say CBL but the soap could be just about anything. The chambers soap is going to be a real pleaser and they will eventually have 21 different scents.

FIFY to what the people wanted to see.
you had me scared there, I didn’t remember typing that and thought the NyQuil hit me harder than I thought.

Believe me, the Chambers product will stand on its own. ...but CBL could benefit from some of the scent options in the chamber (ha, cool pun)

Believe me, the Chambers product will stand on its own. ...but CBL could benefit from some of the scent options in the chamber (ha, cool pun)
After using both, I find CBL to be far superior!

If I don't get an invoice soon, I'm a no go............
Well, Tim didn't come through as he said he would for me and I'm not making purchases now so Derby soap/cream and splash is a no go for me. I'll stick with CBL Soaps. Disappointed after our email conversation on Dec 18th not being acted on..........

Back